The US is the gold awards champion with 26, while Qatar and the Netherlands have 23 and 15, respectively. Denmark, Ethiopia, Rwanda, Japan, Panama, Iraq, and the Bahamas made it to the Eventex winners list for the first time.
The top agencies with the most trophies are:
– Qatar Vision Production Company (60),
– WINK Creative Experiential Agency (26),
– Media.Monks (21), and
– VOK DAMS (19).
Media.Monks is also this edition’s platinum awards leader boasting as many as 3 platinum trophies.
BUDX Doha is the event with the most awards — 14 in total.
Some of this year’s most notable winners include:
– FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022, which in addition to drawing the undivided attention of sports fans around the world, also drew in 8 Eventex awards in total.
– Down Under, Parrtjima — A Festival of Light 2022 illuminated Aboriginal culture through the newest technologies, winning a Platinum Eventex award, in addition to 6 gold and 1 silver award.
– And in Europe, another notable award-winning event included renowned tennis player Iga Świątek organizing a charity tennis match in Krakow to support children affected by the war in Ukraine.
The top 3 brands, which received the most recognition are:
– Qatar Airways (17 awards),
– Budweiser (15 awards), and
– Porsche China Motors Limited (9 awards).
Other notable brands which landed multiple awards this year include Netflix, FIFA, SkyShowtime, Audi AG, PwC, RedBull, and Twitch.
Source: Eventex Awards