Taking into account the goal to transform Ljubljana into the Creative Capital of Europe for innovative events responsible to attendees, environment and society, Jan and Gorazd started a bimonthly online chat during the pandemic, that dug into comprehensive discussions about the event industry with partners from Slovenia, and globally. Since then, Ljubljana Talks has become an esteemed industry event that took place at IMEX, IBTM, Conventa Trade Show, and Conventa Crossover.
This year at Frankfurt, industry visionaries will sit across Jan and Gorazd and contribute to shaping the future of the industry in Slovenia, Europe, and globally, by exchanging ideas and speaking about relevant topics encompassing event evolution, sustainable development, incentive travel, growth strategies for associations, story-based leadership, among others.
The attendees will have the opportunity to participate either in person at IMEX stand B130 or via the live stream on Kongres Magazine. Registration for the live stream is possible here.
This year’s program boasts an impressive lineup of renowned speakers, each offering unique insights and expertise. Here are some of the highly anticipated sessions:
- Event Evolution: Where the Industry Stands and What’s Next (Steve O’Malley, Maritz)
- Cracking the Mind’s Code: How to achieve sustainable success? (Christopher Salem, CRS Group Holdings)
- Elevate Your Business to New Horizons by Hosting Meetings, Incentives, and Events at Sea (Shawn M. Sayer and Karen Devine, 3D Cruise Partners)
- CEE Insights (Kadri Karu, Estonian Convention Bureau)
- Crafting Compelling Narratives: The Art of Story-based Leadership (Christopher Kai, The Mathem Group)
- The human nature of kindness: Explore the hard science behind the soft skill (Janet Sperstad, CMP-Fellow, Madison College)
- The Future Is Bright: Incentive Travel Industry Outlook (Annette Gregg, SITE)
- Innovate to Elevate: The Game-Changing Power of the Latest Tech (Amy Kramer and Nick Fagan, DRP Group)
- Growth strategies for associations through community creation in dynamic times (Brad Weaber and Bill McGlade, Weaber Consulting Group, LLC)
- Harnessing the Power of Group Singing for Your Business (Brian Allan, Rock your business)
- How to attract attention? (Janet Sperstad, CMP-Fellow, Madison College)
- The Art & Science of Designing Experiences (Pigalle Tavakkoli, School of Experience Design)
These sessions cover a wide range of topics, from industry trends and sustainability to leadership and unique experiences. Attendees can expect to gain valuable knowledge, network with industry peers, and be inspired by these engaging discussions.
“Events are a universal language understood by everyone around the world. They foster development but, more importantly, help shape the future. Events are an effective tool for personal growth, as they help establish dialogue and contribute to the positive development of the meetings industry. Event organisers thus have a great responsibility towards the attendees, society, environment and coworkers. Ljubljana Talks at IMEX Frankfurt is a great opportunity to connect with some of the most innovative minds in the field and discuss all aspects of the event industry,“ stated Gorazd Čad.
For more information register here.