Digital attendees of PCMA’s Convening Asia Pacific: The Global Recovery Forum will have the chance to partake in six interactive deep-dive sessions with key industry leaders via the ‘Conversations with the Experts’ sessions on Tuesday 10 November.
These conversations are designed to provide practical and key insights into managing and innovating business events in the COVID era. The experts include planners, event organisers, marketers, technology specialists and creators from some of the most important organisations in our industry.
Topics and speakers include:
– Customer Deep Dive: Incentive Travel and Events with Bert Li, Associate Director of Event Production, Amway China
– Customer Deep Dive: Corporate Meetings and Events with Deborah Caldwell, SVP Asia Pacific Head of Event Marketing, Bank of America
– Customer Deep Dive: Association Meetings and Events with Paula Rowntree, Head of Events & Experience, The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners and Kirsty Grimwade, Senior Manager, Events, The Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy
– China Focus: Are We Back in Business? with Frankie Gao, Managing Director, China, MCI Group and Stephen Zhang, President & Chief Distribution Officer, Manulife Sinochem
– Engaging Your Audience with Digital Events: Up Close and Personal with Sourabh Kothari, Co-Founder and CEO, Mindcurrent and Jennifer Kingen Kush, Founder and Strategist, Kingen Kush Solutions
Digital attendees will nominate a topic before the event and interact live with the presenters in these 25-minute breakout sessions.
PCMA has engaged Interprefy to deliver live and simultaneous translations of the presentations from English into Japanese, Korean and Mandarin, for the entirety of the event. The PCMA Foundation is granting scholarships for individuals to attend Convening Asia Pacific: The Global Recovery Forum either in-person in Sydney or digitally; each scholarship covers the cost of the event registration. The application deadline has been extended to Wednesday 4 November 2020 via www.pcma.org/apac/convening-asia-pacific/scholarship.