THE VENUE FOR OUTDOOR PERFORMANCES
Founded in 1407 as part of a Swedish religious order, St. Bridget’s was the largest convent in the Livonian territories. It operated here until the forces of Ivan the Terrible destroyed it during the Livonian War in 1577. The walls of the main structure are still standing, making it an excellent venue for outdoor performances, various events and receptions. The new St. Bridget convent, built next to the magnificent ruins of the old convent, was opened in 2001. This venue is well-suited for gatherings as it offers three meeting rooms and a 23-room guest house.